Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All Remote And No Control

Eric Avery - who you may remember from Jane's Addiction, Deconstruction, and Polar Bear - released his first solo album, Help Wanted, last week on Dangerbird. I haven't heard it yet, but I have heard the first single, "All Remote And No Control," and I really like it (the video's pretty cool too!). Based on this one track, I'm definitely going to have to check out the album.

In related news, the rest of the original members of Jane's Addiction will perform at the first US NME Awards, where they will be receiving the "Godlike Genius" award.

UPDATE: Eric has confirmed he will join his former bandmates on stage for the first time since 1991. The original members of Jane's, playing together again... Must not get my hopes up!

Eric Avery - All Remote And No Control:

No comments: