Monday, May 19, 2008

My Sunken Treasure

The second single from The Duke Spirit's sophomore album will be the 60s girl group flavored "My Sunken Treasure." The single will be available on CD, limited edition 7" and download formats on June 9th (UK). Tracklists are:

CD
1. My Sunken Treasure
2. Do What You Love

Limited Edition 7"
A. My Sunken Treasure
B. Sovereign (Live At KCRW)

In other Duke Spirit news, F.Y.E. offered a presale of their new record that came with a bonus 2-track CD. Naturally, I found out about it after I'd bought my copy at another retailer. Being the collecting freak that I am, I placed another order assuming that the offer is still good because it's still up on the site. You know what they say when you assume... Seriously, though, if you haven't bought it, you should give the record a try. It's priced to sell pretty much everywhere.

No comments: