Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life's What You Make It

Talk Talk's 1986 appearance at Sweden's famed Montreux Jazz Festival will make its DVD debut on 10/13 (UK). No word on whether this is coming out in the states or not (I'll cross my fingers) or what elese - if anything - will be on the DVD. No matter, I'll just be thrilled to finally have a Talk Talk concerrt DVD. According to EIL, the tracklist looks like this:

1. Talk Talk
2. Dum Dum Girl
3. Call In The Night Boy
4. Tomorrow Started
5. My Foolish Friend
6. Life's What You Make It
7. Does Caroline Know
8. It's You
9. Living In Another World
10. Give It Up
11. It's My Life
12. I Don't Believe In You
13. Such A Shame
14. Renee

Unfortunately it appears as if the concert has been edited for the DVD. Based on setlists I've seen, "Mirror man" and "Chameleon Day" are missing. We'll just have to see what's on the finished product.

Talk Talk - Life's What You Make It:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know about this one! Thanks for the heads up.