Friday, April 11, 2008

You Got Yr Cherry Bomb

The lads from Spoon have just posted a demo of "You Got Yr Cherry Bomb" in the bonus section of their website. It's definitely worth checking out.

Meanwhile, "Well Don't You Evah," my favorite track from Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga, was released as a single this week. Here's the rundown:

1. Don't You Evah
2. All I Got Is Me
3. Don't You Evah (Ted Leo's I Want It Hotter Remix)
4. Don't You Evah (Diplo Mix)
5. Don't You Evah (Matthew Dear Mix)
6. Don't You Evah (Dj Amaze & Alan Astor Mix)
7. Don't You Evah (Doc Delay Fixerupper)
8. Don't You Ever (The Natural History Original Version)

I've only heard samples, but the remixes from Diplo, Matthew Dear, and Doc Delay sound good. Also, I think it's pretty classy of them to include the original version by The Natural History.

Download: Spoon - Cherry Bomb Country

No comments: